ProxyFire - The Best Proxy Software and Forum ProxyFire.net @Twitter ProxyFire.net @Facebook ProxyFire.net @LinkedIn                         

Go Back   ProxyFire - The Best Proxy Software and Forum > Proxy Help > Proxy Questions
Register FAQ Our Chat Mark Forums Read

» News: Happy New Year 2o18! «

warframe banner

Unread 20-04-2012, 06:48   #1
bella

Credits: 1,561.90
Default SSL Proxies

how do I find theses proxies or what is the best way of finding fresh SSl proxies?

Unread 07-07-2012, 09:05   #2
DRiedl

Credits: 110.44

Also what is the best use of these? I could possibly use these over just any old IP's in lists across the net. Some advice would be appreciated!
Unread 07-12-2012, 15:12   #3
tuchSuefe

Credits: 98.77
Default SSL Proxies

I use proxies to make profiles at adult dating sites, so that each account seems unique, and not a ton of accounts from one IP, then i am basically leeching traffic from their to my adult PPS sites

But i am having trouble lately, i cant seem to figure out which ones work better, IE Socks vs HTTP vs SSL like i dont really understand the differences in them, and i dont know how to determine which types would make more accounts get approved for me, if any one would like to discuss it with me, and help me understand what im doing right/wrong then maybe my work can be a ton better and faster. Thanks in advance