ProxyFire - The Best Proxy Software and Forum ProxyFire.net @Twitter ProxyFire.net @Facebook ProxyFire.net @LinkedIn                         

Go Back   ProxyFire - The Best Proxy Software and Forum > Proxy Help > Proxy Questions
Register FAQ Our Chat Mark Forums Read

» Important News: ProxyFire.net is going to be upgrading «

warframe banner

Unread 12-08-2015, 14:47   #1
texh

Credits: 14.43
Default [Help] How to retrive IP:Port title info from Multiple IP:port

hey
i want to get <title> of all the IPort i have...what i wana do is run on my PC so it can read all the iport and just tell me the title info of the iport eg if proxyfire IP is 11.11.11.11 and default port on http is 80 but lets say for my port port is 5584 so when the app reads 11.11.11.11:5584 it will give me title of ""ProxyFire - The Best Proxy Software and Forum RSS Feed"" which is the title of this site and same goes for other IPs like xx.xx.xx.xx:5584 yy.yy.yy.yy:5584 etc

and all in automated process once i load the iport txt file in it reads automatically reads the iport in a seqenence and start generating report
so is there anything that can do just that???

like what fjproxytester does, if i put google.com:80 it will show google title page.. now all i want is get all the title info of all the ips i got on a specific port so if google.com:80 is <title> Google</title> and google.com:8473 title is <gtest> so if i have 100 ip and all i want to do is get all IP:Ports that are valid for title <gtest> so only those IPs comes as Valid IPs on that 100 IPs

Pls reply
thanks