ProxyFire - The Best Proxy Software and Forum ProxyFire.net @Twitter ProxyFire.net @Facebook ProxyFire.net @LinkedIn                         

Go Back   ProxyFire - The Best Proxy Software and Forum > Proxy Help > Proxy Questions
Register FAQ Our Chat Mark Forums Read

» Important News: ProxyFire.net is going to be upgrading «

warframe banner

Unread 10-05-2012, 15:43   #1
emogu

Credits: 0.03
Default Can't check by AZenv

Hello!I'm Jason.At My Office I Use The Proxyfire To Check Proxy By AZenv Are All The L1,L2 Proxy,Don't Have L3.But check by judge V2.35 is OK.At My home AZenv & Judge Are All OK.I Don't Know Why?Can You Help Me?Thx!!

Unread 12-05-2012, 18:24   #2
vivalabob
ex-STAFF

Credits: 16,496.93
Rep Power: 10 vivalabob will become famous soon enoughvivalabob will become famous soon enough

Maybe it's the IP address that's showing in Proxyfire isn't the same as the computer is using. That would make every proxy look annoymous even if the proxy is showing the real IP it's different than the one it's checking against. So the program wouldn't know the difference. I've had it happen with dynamic IPs if it changes while the program is still open Proxyfire will keep the old IP until you go change it in settings. Try hitting the decect IP button before checking and see if that helps.

All Proxies Checked and Filtered by ProxyFire 1.24
Timeouts
10 Connect
15 Recv